UPDATE: Due to the emergency restrictions associated with the COVID 19, we have made the decision to close our showroom to the public beginning March 27th, 2020 until April 30th, 2020. We will be available to discuss your projects by phone or email. Please stay safe.
In Response to Coronavirus Outbreak
At Cary Granite, our utmost priority is the safety of our customers and the dedicated group of professionals who make up our team. As communities continue to feel the increasing impact of the COVID-19 Virus, we recognize that creates many concerns.
In order to protect our customers, our dedicated employees and our families we are taking the following steps:
- Following Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, as well as, local health guidelines on the best practices for mitigating risk.
- Self-quarantining any teammate who may have been exposed to the virus
- Frequently washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer
- Calling customers the day before or the day of an appointment to ask if everyone in the household is healthy and questions about any international travel. If anyone has been sick or traveled internationally then we will reschedule that appointment.
- Following CDC guidelines related to “social distancing” (not shaking hands and maintaining a safe distance from others)
- Conversing outside or in an open area when possible
- Wiping down all equipment and materials with sanitizer; at our facility and prior to leaving your property
Our top priority is to ensure that you are comfortable and feel protected. If you have special requests, please contact us at 919-274-3125, and we will work with you to find the best solution. We appreciate your interest in Cary Granite and your understanding as we monitor this situation.