At Cary Granite, we believe in taking the personal approach. Our typical sales process is as follows:
- Schedule a mutually convenient meeting at your home or business.
- Review our samples of granite choices and discuss the relative characteristics of each.
- Discuss our templating, fabrication, and installation process.
- Measure the area and prepare a written quote.
- We encourage customers to visit our showroom to view our inventory and select the right material for their project.
- If the quote is acceptable and the customer has made a final granite selection, we will prepare a sales contract. The contract will outline the details of the project, the specifics of the project, and payment terms.
- We will schedule an appointment to “template” the project. Templating is required on all projects to ensure exact measurements. The existing countertops may have to be removed at the time the template is made. If the customer is installing a new sink or cook-top, the new items must be available when the template is created.
- Fabrication – after the template is created, it is taken back to the shop where the granite is fabricated according to the template.
- Installation – After the granite is fabricated, it’s ready for installation. A typical installation will take between 4 and 8 hours.
Cary Granite will do everything in its power to schedule your project in such a way as to minimize the time between templating and installation. The time required can be as little as 2 days or as many as 10 days.